As we age, our skin changes. What might have worked for us in our 20s and 30s may not work for us in our 40s and beyond.
There are several things i can do to help you look fabulous after 40!
- Moisturize! I can’tt tell you how important it is to moisturize. As we age our face usually becomes dry so we need to moisturize to help our makeup go on smoother. There are many moisturizers to choose from so find one that works for you and your skin.
- Use a primer before applying makeup. A primer helps prevent makeup from seeping into fine lines.
- Powder eyeshadow and blush will bring more attention to the wrinkles on your face. Cream-based products help hide the fine lines around your eyes and cheeks.
- Use neutral shades. Dark shades don’t look as good on older women.
- Use a lip plumper and lip gloss. Our lips appear thinner as we get older. Lip plumps and gloss give our lips a fuller appearance.
- Fill in your eyebrows. DON’T DRAW YOUR EYEBROWS ON WITH AN EYEBROW PENCIL. This will age you and doesn’t look attractive. You can use a pencil but make sure you just add color, not a line.